According to a recent study, girls at college and university are pretty silly. Rather than spending their time diligently studying in their college library, getting involved in a student protest or embarking on a pub crawl, their bodies covered in blue paint and dressed like a smurf, they are in fact, spending a staggering 12 hours of their day transfixed by social media.
- RT @PaulBromford: @theJRHT I love this advice via @immykaur - 2 rules for #SocialMedia 1. Don't be an egg. 2. Don't try to be someone you'r… 1 day ago
- Employers can take steps to retain employees' online connections - see my comment on why this is ridiculous cipd.co.uk/pm/peoplemanag… via @CIPD 2 days ago
- RT @JohnnyCosmos: HOW CAN WE ADDRESS THE CRISIS IN UK CARE? HELP ME FIND OUT. Over 12 months, I'll conduct a personal inquiry into... http… 2 days ago
- Satellite broadband: can it bridge the UK's digital divide? techradar.com/news/internet/… via @techradar 5 days ago
- RT @jrf_uk: Today is International Day Against #Homophobia - Fight the Homophobia Web Virus http://t.co/7vpQ43I38p 5 days ago
Tags#ukcare #ukhousing Berkman Center for Internet and Society citizens online digital by default digital divide digital exclsuion digital exclusion digital housing hub digital inclusion digital unite financial exclusion Flick Rea go-on grant shapps guardian housing inside housing it4c Jonathan Zittrain Joseph Rowntree Foundation Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust JRF JRHT lga local government association metcalfe metcalfe's law national housing federation office for national statistics ons On The Media paying utility bills race online race online 2012 smug MPs social care social exclusion social housing social landlords social media Twitter uk online centres universal credit youtube